There was an spurt early on and it seemed like things were off to a good start.
We finally decided to give up. It was a hot weekend and we think people were just hanging by the pool or staying inside to avoid the sun. I had to work again this morning and Kevin thought he'd give it a go again earlier in the day. Moria and he sat outside for a bit, but there wasn't much success and it was hotter than yesterday. They finally gave up for good and took everything we hadn't sold to Goodwill.
Although the sale wasn't a success...we had fun hanging out with Sarah and Moria.
We are really looking forward to our trip home next weekend. This week will mostly be doing laundry and getting things together before we leave. This week will probably be torturous, but I will hope that it goes faster thank I think it will!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment