Friday, October 14, 2011

Fall Fun

While football has kept us quite busy we have managed to fit in a few other fun things. There was a fall festival in the city next to ours so we took the bus over to check it out. I always see the signs for all the different festivals but we rarely end up making it to any other them.
We wandered around for a bit and checked out all of the different vendors. If we had kids I think it would really have been fun. There was a huge area designated for kid's where they could do crafts (paint pumpkins, face paint,etc) and other activities like a rock wall. There was a band that we listened to for awhile while I ate a delicious pork sandwich.

The best entertainment was probably this guy getting his groove on.


Kevin and I also sort of went to a Stanford men's soccer game. We went to get a red zone point (they base admission to the big football games on points for attendance and there are also a few bonus points for other games). There was going to be limited admission to the soccer game so we went early to make sure we got a point. There was absolutely no wait and we were ridiculously early so we watched them warm up a bit and then left. I don't even know if they won.


The rest of the month will probably fly by very quickly as well. I have to work a couple of weekends, there is another home football game, and Kevin will be traveling for a couple of job interviews! There are lots of job prospects in the works but still so much unknown. I think we'll have a lot of big decisions to make over the next month or so. Although stressful it is also very exciting. Wish us luck!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! That guy dancing is Kevin 30 years in the future!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG you two are sooooooo cute!