I've been pretty bad about loading pictures from the camera this last month so I'm very behind on posting. Here is a random assortment including a couple videos for your viewing pleasure :)
Anna has been enjoying "reading" to Jane lately. I thought it was thoughtful of her to show the pictures to her.
I think I've mentioned that Jane is a bit of a growler. I managed to get a short little video one afternoon when she decided not to nap.
Just a few weeks before she started crawling!
This was just a little over 2 weeks ago. It's funny watching the video now that she has gotten the hang of it. Jane is into everything now. I sort of forgot how exhausting it is when they first become mobile and want everything they see and won't stop until they get it.
In preparation for Valentine's Day we worked on a few Valentines. Anna really enjoyed working on them. We got a few store bought Valentines for our playgroup buddies and Anna LOVED handing them to all the boys and girls. She had to come home and tell Daddy all about it.
Post dinner chunky baby snuggles! I adore her double chin in this picture.
Clean baby snuggles with Daddy.
We've had some snow and Anna wanted to play in it bad. Jane was napping and it was way too cold outside to play so we brought some snow in. She was so cute and spend a long time just filling bowls up and then dumping them.
The next day it wasn't quite as cold so while Jane was napping Anna played on the deck for a little bit. It will be nice when Jane can get out in this and they can wear themselves out stomping around.
With Jane's new abilities she can more easily follow Anna around. It was so cute when they started pulling containers out together.
House projects have been on hold for a few months but last weekend we got back to work and have started moving forward. Eventually I'll post some before and after pictures but I will wait until the progress is more impressive. We're in the patching and sanding stage that isn't really noticeable in a photo.
| Anna fixing stuff on her workbench |
Poor little Anna spent about 3 days with a high fever last week. She'd perk up on ibuprofen but as soon as it wore off she wanted Mommy.
Luckily Jane has been fever free and I'm hoping it stays that way. While Anna was down Jane kept busy working on pulling to a stand. She's definitely getting there!

No comments:
Post a Comment