Saturday, December 1, 2018

December Fun! (2017)

While going through my photos from last December I realize how busy we were. We had a lot of fun! One fun thing we did was the Candy Cane Hunt at Lenexa followed by a performance by Mr Stinky Feet and more.

It was so cold!
 Miss Ali (she was the instructor for the girls during Young Explorers over the summer) was there and it was great seeing her. So many good memories from Young Explorers. 

Our friends Ethan and Eric were there for the fun too.  

I swear Anna was having more fun being in "the band" than indicated in the photos I took.  


The kids took a bunch of pictures with my camera and there were a few good ones. 



They need a little practice but not bad!


 There was even Santa there! I also realized we saw Santa a bunch last year and Jane began getting more and more comfortable. 

Craft time!

Another fun activity was at the KC Zoo and the Penguin March. So cute!


Anna was feeling pretty stylish. 

I love them in winter hats!


Santa and Mrs Claus were also at the zoo that day feeding the animals. The girls made sure to remind him of what they had on their list. 

Random winter shenanigans.

Even the tiniest amount of snow is grounds for excitement! 


I found this photo on my phone from cookie making. I sure love making these memories with Anna and Jane. 

We had bought tickets to see A Charlie Brown Christmas at the Coterie. Kevin had an important work thing get scheduled for that week and Grandma stepped in and came with us instead. It worked out so great that she had time off and could join us!

It's so much fun wandering around Crown Center and Union Station at Christmas time.


The show was really cute and I'm so happy we went. 

Love those lights!

Our dentist had Santa come to his office and had a fun little event for the kids. It was short and sweet and I was hoping that going to the dentist for something really fun would help Jane out at future appointments. It didn't. 

It was fun meeting up with friends though and having a play date afterwards! 

Lots of Santa and lots of fun!

No comments: