Part of our weekend included going to a Toga Party to celebrate friends' birthdays! We had a great time making the costumes and trying to look "greek".
I think Brian has the look down, but Kevin isn't doing too bad either.
Jason, Collin, Kevin
Me and Moria
Besides the toga party, we also spent the weekend getting ready for our camping trip next weekend. We still need new shoes, but we are mostly set and I absolutely can't wait. There will defintely be lots of pictures from the trip.
Now that the weekend of freedom is over I have to get myself going on studying again. I have a couple rotation finals left to take so hopefully I will be able to get one out of the way later this week before heading to Yosemite.
1 comment:
Congratulations, Cara! I heard
you not only passed your test,
but did very well. I prayed hard
for you on Friday. Can't wait to
see you and Kevin in September!
Tomorrow I'm putting Hailie, Seth,
and Micah on the school bus. Big
milestone for all of us.
Post a Comment