Friday, August 29, 2008

Stanford Football Begins

Football season has begun!!! Stanford played Oregon State on Thursday and amazingly enough...they even won. Our ususal tailgating group was a little slim with a weekday game and with the 95 degree weather. We managed to sweat it out though to cheer on Cardinal. Even without the undergrads here yet, the student section got pretty loud and we had a great time. More people showed up after this picture was taken and we were actually suprised at how many people were willing to leave air conditioning.


They moved the students this year and put us behind the football team and in the shade for pm games. The first few rows were reserved for student athletic recruits...but there we hardly any people there so we made our way up to the front. Then we were able to joke around with the cheerleaders and a few camera men which made things even more fun.


I'll be in Kansas during the next home game against San Jose State so it wont be until Oct. that I will get to go to another game. By then I'm hoping it wont be quite as steamy.

No comments: