Before Christmas we had Brian and Moria over for a ham dinner and I experimented with a new dessert. I thought the presentation was pretty good so I thought I'd show it off. It tasted decent, but there is room for improvement.
We exchanged gifts and our gift was "Ticket to Ride-Europe". Brian and Moria own the U.S. one and we really enjoy playing it with them so they thought we'd enjoy this one too. It was a blast!! We definitely recommend this game. It is great because it can be played with just two people but up to five if friends are over!
Moria came over the Saturday before Christmas so that we could make cookies. We decided on gingerbread cookies and spent a lot of time decorating. Here are some of our favorites....
At work, the IPT folks (Inventory Processing Team) and a few other booksellers decided to draw names for a secret santa. We meet at Round Table Pizza for food and drinks before opening gifts. Here are a few of us that didn't have to work that night.
One of the girls gave all of us on IPT mini box cutters and that was probably my favorite thing of the night. We open so many boxes at work and have to break down so many boxes that we are constantly looking for scissors or one of the few box cutters we have in the back room. Since then it has been extremely useful!! I am going to work this Friday and then I start my new job next week. I am really going to miss everyone at work!
1 comment:
Awwww, I love your blog! You are so awesome! I def need to keep up with mine better... You look AMAZING!!!
Post a Comment