I don't have a ton of pictures on my computer to post but here are a couple that I liked.
This is Grandpa Koch with me as a baby.
Grandpa Koch was hard of hearing for as far back as I can remember. He had hearing aids but you still had to talk loudly for him to hear you. Whenever us grand kids would be running around the house making all sorts of noise all he had to do was switch off the hearing aids and there he would be....asleep in the living room chair in the middle of complete mayhem.I remember the sound of his ring tapping on the table while playing cards and marbles. I remember how he used to feed the squirrels in the backyard and watch them from the kitchen window. I remember his laugh and all of his short sleeved button up shirts and sweaters.
I love you Grandpa and you will be missed.
Raymond Eugene Koch
December 9th, 1913- March 2nd, 2011
December 9th, 1913- March 2nd, 2011
1 comment:
I remember that picture of your Grandpa from your wedding slide show. Please know that we love you and our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Let us know if we can do anything to help.
Much love,
Patti
Post a Comment