I've had these pictures up waiting for the text for awhile now. Since I'm up but Anna went back to sleep this morning I thought it would be a good time!
On my birthday at the beginning of the month Kevin, Anna, and I went to the zoo with Grandma Patti and Adell. It was Anna's first official trip and although she didn't get much out of it we still had a lot of fun.
The girls are absolutely adorable together. Adell is so sweet to Anna and will even give her little kisses (although we have to watch out for Anna getting a hold of her hair which Adell doesn't seem to care for much)
On my birthday at the beginning of the month Kevin, Anna, and I went to the zoo with Grandma Patti and Adell. It was Anna's first official trip and although she didn't get much out of it we still had a lot of fun.
| Cousins! |
Anna was so good being carted around in her stroller. She did want out a few times to look around more easily. So much to see!
It was cool having Adell there since she is older and could react more to the animals. She DID NOT care for the big animals much. A pretty good instinct I guess.... She did like the turtles!
| Kevin and the girls |
| Uncle Kevin. |

No comments:
Post a Comment