We all went into Rocky Mountain National Park a few times since we were staying so close to it. The first day we drove up Trail Ridge Road and stopped up there for a bit.

Made it to the top!
The drive up there was breathtaking. I've been there before but it still doesn't fail to impress. A few of us decided to go ahead and make the trek up to the top. Anna was all cozy in the carrier and actually slept through the entire climb and descent.
Made it to the top!
I still can't get over the colors in the mountains. The blue looks so much bluer, the white seems so crisp. I love it.
During another trip into the park we took the one way road up instead. It too offered amazing views and some great spots to get out and wander around.
It was tough getting Anna to look at the camera for many photos since she much preferred watching the water.

No comments:
Post a Comment