We've been back a few days now from our crazy vacation. Now that I've had a chance to sort through pictures I'm going try and get these posts up.
The first phase of vacation was in Colorado with the Kent side of the family. Kevin, Anna, and I flew with Thomas and Adell to Denver where we met up with Joe.

From there we made the drive to the rental house that Grandma and Grandpa rented in the mountains not far from Estes Park.
The first phase of vacation was in Colorado with the Kent side of the family. Kevin, Anna, and I flew with Thomas and Adell to Denver where we met up with Joe.
From there we made the drive to the rental house that Grandma and Grandpa rented in the mountains not far from Estes Park.
We got there at night and when we woke up we got to see the amazing view! Our first day was spent relaxing and enjoying our surroundings, swimming, and playing games.
The pool was a little chilly for Anna so we decided to take her swimming in one of the jacuzzi tubs instead.
It was lovely being able to hang out and not have to worry about getting somewhere. I sure love this little lady!

No comments:
Post a Comment