Friday, October 11, 2013

Auntie Amy

A couple weeks ago my wonderful friend Amy was in town. Although it was a short trip and it was jam packed with activities Amy was able to stop by for breakfast so that she could meet Anna for the first time. It was so introducing the two and getting to spend time with Amy. I was set to visit her last September but I was put on bed rest the day before my flight and obviously missed it.

Later that day I accompanied Amy as her plus one to her cousin's wedding. It was great getting to hang out, talk wedding (since Amy is planning hers as we speak), and just enjoy each other. It had been way too long since we'd seen each other!

We turned the evening into a slumber party while Anna got some quality time with Kevin in. Although Amy had to jet out early the next morning to make it to the Chiefs game with her Dad I was so happy for the time we got to spend together. Luckily Amy will be back again in December so we know we won't have to go too long in between visits this time. 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: