Normally this would be two different posts but in an effort to get to caught up I'm combining them so I can get to Christmas.
At the beginning of December my wonderful friend Amy and her fiance Brent came into town from Phoenix for a couple's shower thrown by Amy's mom. I was so excited to get to spend some time with these guys.

My mom was able to make the party and it was fun getting to hang out with her as well. Amy's mom did a fantastic job planning the shower and we had a blast.
At the beginning of December my wonderful friend Amy and her fiance Brent came into town from Phoenix for a couple's shower thrown by Amy's mom. I was so excited to get to spend some time with these guys.
My mom was able to make the party and it was fun getting to hang out with her as well. Amy's mom did a fantastic job planning the shower and we had a blast.
Grandma Patti and Grandpa Kevin were able to watch Anna for us so we could enjoy our night out. I stayed out past midnight...something I hadn't done in a long time. I was very tired but it was worth it!
It's hard to believe that the next time I see this lovely lady it will be the week of her wedding! Can't wait to visit Arizona in March and get this girl hitched!

Anna had a fun month and was able to attend her first basketball game. Kevin and I took her to the Hayden-Washburn Rural girls basketball game with Grandma and Grandpa. She loved it!
I thought maybe it would be too loud but she just enjoyed taking everything in. The game, the scoreboard, the clapping, the cheerleaders and their back handsprings, everything.
We didn't stay for the boy's game since it was getting late and a toddler can only be expected to sit in the stands for so long. She enjoyed it so much though and we will definitely have to take her again.

No comments:
Post a Comment