Before moving on to many of our December activities I thought I'd better get a couple of big things posted. Most people reading this more than likely know this stuff but I wanted to get it posted anyway. I've been soooo behind and that is the only reason I haven't posted yet!
We are excited to announce that our little family of three will become a family of four this June. I am due with Baby #2 June 14th. The first trimester was pretty rough but similar to last time. I think it just felt worse because I couldn't just nap or rest whenever. At 16 weeks I'm feeling pretty good (for a pregnant person).
I found a doctor in the Kansas City area that we like and so far everything is looking great. There is no reason to think that I will have the same issues with the placenta that I had with Anna but as a precaution they will be checking my fluid levels at every appointment starting at 24 weeks. As long as everything continues to go well and I go into labor on my own I should be able to try for a VBAC (vaginal birth after Cesarean) which I am excited about. It may not end up working out which is okay but it's nice that I have an experienced doctor who enjoys and supports VBACs.
We are excited to announce that our little family of three will become a family of four this June. I am due with Baby #2 June 14th. The first trimester was pretty rough but similar to last time. I think it just felt worse because I couldn't just nap or rest whenever. At 16 weeks I'm feeling pretty good (for a pregnant person).
I found a doctor in the Kansas City area that we like and so far everything is looking great. There is no reason to think that I will have the same issues with the placenta that I had with Anna but as a precaution they will be checking my fluid levels at every appointment starting at 24 weeks. As long as everything continues to go well and I go into labor on my own I should be able to try for a VBAC (vaginal birth after Cesarean) which I am excited about. It may not end up working out which is okay but it's nice that I have an experienced doctor who enjoys and supports VBACs.
| 16 weeks pregnant. |
We have our anatomy ultrasound scheduled and will hopefully find out the gender of this little one at the end of January!
Our second bit of exciting news is that we found a house that we liked, made an offer, and it was accepted! Currently our closing date is set for January 27th. The house is located in Olathe, KS and is only about 10-15 minutes from where Kevin is working. I will eventually post pictures of the interior once we get settled but here is an outside photo.
We look forward to eliminating Kevin's commute and getting moved in our new home. We are so incredibly grateful that Kevin's parents have allowed us to stay with them for so long and we will never truly be thank them enough for all the help we've received in getting back to Kansas. I'm sure they are ready to have their house back!
Our second bit of exciting news is that we found a house that we liked, made an offer, and it was accepted! Currently our closing date is set for January 27th. The house is located in Olathe, KS and is only about 10-15 minutes from where Kevin is working. I will eventually post pictures of the interior once we get settled but here is an outside photo.
We look forward to eliminating Kevin's commute and getting moved in our new home. We are so incredibly grateful that Kevin's parents have allowed us to stay with them for so long and we will never truly be thank them enough for all the help we've received in getting back to Kansas. I'm sure they are ready to have their house back!


No comments:
Post a Comment