A Girl!!!!
We're so excited that Anna will be having a baby sister. I wanted to post this along with a 20 week belly shot and a cute picture of Anna around pink balloons but we've been so busy with the house that it just hasn't happened.
![]() |
| Profile shot of our little girl |
Everything looked great with the baby and at the ultrasound she was measuring 10oz and was right on her estimated due date.
![]() |
| Her little foot! |
We actually got to see this new baby giving us a thumbs up and the tech got a picture but it wasn't as good as seeing it in person.
I'm almost 22 weeks along now and so far everything is going very well. At my next appointment they will check my amniotic fluid just to make sure but we're optimistic that everything will be just fine. I'm definitely feeling more pregnant than I did at this point last time. I feel bigger and much more tired...probably from chasing Anna around all the time! Kevin has been staying late at the house working on projects and we'll both be relieved once we get moved and start to get settled in our new place. Getting rid of the commute will be amazing!


1 comment:
Grandmom and Granddad keep us updated on your busy days of moving, Anna and baby girl #2! Uncle Dale and I are very excited for the entire family. Aunt Sandy
Post a Comment