Saturday, May 16, 2015

Deanna Rose

In April, Deanna Rose Farmstead opened up for the season and we were very excited! We've been a couple times already and we've had a great time. On nice days the place gets pretty busy so we haven't attempted any of the "extras" like giving baby goats bottles, horseback riding, wagon rides, etc., but one of these days when Kevin can go we will definitely have to do some of that stuff. 
Showing Maddie the chickens
In the meantime Anna is enjoying just looking at most animals and letting goats eat out of her hand. 

Jane lounged in style since I decided to bring the big jogging stroller this particular trip. 

We had met up with some friends this day and Anna and Ethan had fun being silly in the grass.



Silly girl!

Jane finally fell asleep and we decided to take a snack break. I wish someone would push me around while I slept sometime. 

After our friends left and Jane woke up, the toddler play area had cleared out some so I let both girls crawl around for a bit. They were having such a great time.






I love this picture. I just wish Anna didn't look quite so sad. She was smiling until she saw me about to take a picture. Silly girl.

We need to go back but we've had pretty busy weeks so there have only been a few days with nice weather we've been able to go. Rhyme Time at the library has ended for the summer and only one week left of playgroups for at least a few weeks so we will definitely be going back pretty soon. I love taking the girls here. It's free most days (unless you do "extras" and even then it's reasonably priced) and there is so much for the girls to see and it wears Anna out which is always a good thing. Can't wait to go again!


No comments: