Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Jane: 11 Months!

I'm so incredibly late on this post. Jane has been 11 months old for nearly 2 weeks already. Since we're leaving for our trip Friday I figured I better get this post up or she'll be 1 year old. 

Jane turned into quite the clapper over the past month. We went to a puppet show that Hailie and Seth were in and she started clapping like crazy. It was so cute and she does it all the time now. I especially enjoy it when she claps for herself after doing something. She even began clapping on cue which has been fun. 


Besides clapping Jane has also begun giving high fives and even fist bumping on occasion. Sometimes she gives us a high five and when we get excited about it she then claps too. Adorable. 

At the start of the month Jane started standing for longer periods of time and even began squatting down, pick something up, and then stand up again. As seen in a video I previously posted she also started pushing things around all over the place which led to her first steps at 10 1/2 months! (also mentioned earlier)

We also had a big month in the teeth department. THREE more teeth made an appearance. Her upper central incisors as well as her left bottom central incisor. That makes SEVEN teeth! Number eight should be here anytime now. 


Jane's sleep has improved so much over the last month. She was still waking up around 2 am but now if she wakes up it is usually around 5 am and then she goes back to sleep for a couple hours. There have been numerous days where she's slept past 7 without waking at all. I'd sort of given up hope that this would ever happen but then it did. I can't count on it but it's amazing and we're getting there so I'm thrilled. 


After months of little interest Jane now loves her sippy cup and does really well with it. She gets so excited when you give it to her and it can help ward of crying and buy yourself a few minutes to take care of something. She wants to feed herself all the time too are will barely be spoon fed. It's crazy how fast she's turning into a toddler. 

One of my favorite things is our "So Big" game. We say "How big is Jane" and she throws her arms up in the air and we say "So Big". Every now and then she will randomly throw her arms up and look at you like "are you going to say it????" Love this little lady. 


 We absolutely adore our funny, goofy, silly thing and we are so happy she's part of this family. It's amazing watching her personality shine through and see her love for her sister grown more and more every day. We love you Jane Everly!

No comments: