The biggest thing to probably happen in January was that Jane started going to Activity School with Anna! I'd been looking forward to the prospect of 2 1/2 hours to myself every Thursday for a couple months but I didn't want to get my hopes up. We did a walk-in the first day before enrolling but it went AWESOME so she is officially enrolled!
On the first day she was eager to take off her shoes and finally get to go into the gym. She's been watching Anna get dropped off for months now and sometimes stands at the door saying things like "ball" or "balloon" depending on what they had out that day. There were some tears for about 5 minutes once she realized that Mommy wouldn't be joining. The staff there is great about getting the kids walking and distracted and Anna was also a HUGE help. She was thrilled that Jane would be coming and stayed with her until she stopped crying. She's only cried a couple of other times since then. The third week of drop off and once when she saw me in the window right before class was over one day. I stayed the entire first class but now I have some kid free time!
![]() |
| Anna walking with Jane at the start of class. |
I had intended to post about this earlier but I was waiting until Jane's shirt came in. They look so cute!
Anna really thinks she is hot stuff now that her little sister is in class with her since she knows the ropes. She will report back to me if Jane cried, didn't eat her snack, had to go with the little kids for a bit, etc.
These two silly things make me smile so much and I'm so glad they have this class they can do together.

No comments:
Post a Comment