Thursday, January 7, 2016

Christmas 2015!

We were in Topeka a lot between Christmas and New Years and we had such a nice time being able to spend so much time with family. Both sets of grandparents had time off and Uncle Joe was in town and we had a wonderful time.

Adell was over and this girls had fun decorating felt gingerbread men and playing with play dough. 

Anna sure loves those doggies. Especially Buster. 

Helping Daddy with Christmas treats.

Gift opening was a little crazy with both kiddos running around. Anna had a hard time with waiting to play with things much like she did at her birthday but this was even more tough. There was more time in between each gift since everyone was opening presents and it made it tough for her to keep focused. 
Daddy with his girls
It was so fun to see how excited the girls got when it was their turn or they were helping someone else open a present. 

Jane just ran around the room and rolled around on the floor. She was pretty cute!

The girls were all happy to be able to play with the new toys once we were all done.
Jane giving Aunt Serena a checkup.
I really wanted a picture of all of us this Christmas even though I knew it would be a challenge. They aren't perfect but I love them and they pretty much capture our goofy family perfectly. 



On Christmas Day we went over to my parents house before heading out to Auburn to see the Copp family. Managed to get this awesome picture while opening presents over there. 

Once again Jane spent some quality time on the floor.

I never got a good picture of the girls in their Christmas dresses but they looked adorable (I know I'm biased).

Lovely in red!

A reluctant snuggle with Mommy.

Jane took to Aunt Loa's husband, Paul, and practically climbed in his lap to read books. She may have made her Great-Grandmother a little jealous.

Jane hadn't napped and was getting a little goofy. she was so happy to be running around outside!

Anna loved it too! 

I wonderful Christmas and some much needed time off for Kevin. We kind of like having him around ;) We hope everyone else had an amazing Christmas as well!

No comments: