I'm finally getting some pictures loaded onto my computer so I can catch up on April before moving on with May. Overall April was a much healthier month than March and we had lots of fun. We started out with a show at Johnson County Community College. Daniel Tiger Live!
![]() |
| Jane was more excited than her face suggests. |
The show was very close to Kevin's work so he was able to join us over his lunch break. The show was cute (the tickets were only $6 each so I didn't have huge expectations) and the girls enjoyed it. Jane cried when it was over "I want Daniel Tiger RIGHT NOW!"
We went to Topeka to pick up my Dad's pole saw and Kevin went about trimming some trees while we were there. While we were clearing all the branches away Hailie kept the girls entertained.
| Checking out some Roly Polys |
Jane kept telling us "I'm making dirt". Baths happened after all this :)
The girls love dancing to "pretty music". On this particular day they wanted to wear their swimsuits.
Kevin built a small fire pit with some stones that were underneath the deck and we've been burning all the branches Kevin has cut down from trees in our yard. The girls got to make their first s'mores!
| Marshmallows! |

No comments:
Post a Comment