Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Thanksgiving Weekend 2017

It's fun going back and looking at Thanksgiving from last year after having just celebrated Thanksgiving this year. 

Out at Auburn for the Copp Thanksgiving we had a really nice time. While I love it when we are able to get the entire family together it is nice when there are fewer people and there is more time to visit and really catch up. 

I love this photo of father and son reading the paper. 

Dad and Grandad
 I don't take many pictures with my parents so it was nice to get a few. 



 Sticker fun to keep the girls busy. 

It was a lovely day out so we took some time to walk around outside. There are many photos because the farm provides so many wonderful photo opportunities. 

Hailie, Mom, and Anna
 Old trucks make great photo backgrounds. 
Add caption
 The horses were out near the house and Jane was pretty excited to come out and take a look. I love this photo of her with that run and smile. It makes my heart happy. 

Checking out the horses. 


My cousin Jake was kind enough to get out some food and let the girls feed the horses. He is really good with the kids and is always up for showing them things. 


The donkey was a big hit too. It was a great afternoon!


We had a second Thanksgiving back in Topeka with the Kent side. I don't have as many photos over there. Many of them were blurry with kids running around and pictures of us playing board games (which are a blast) don't usually turn out that great. It was still a lot of fun though!

Patti, Jane, and Butter
 Board game shenanigans!

Jane was a Grandma's girl that night (this happens a lot when Anna and Adell get together. Three kids is a tough dynamic). She had fun laughing with us though!


No comments: