Friday, August 30, 2019

2018 Jane's 4th Birthday!

A glance back at Jane's 4th birthday. It doesn't seem possible this was over a year ago!

On Jane's actual birthday we met up with friends and went to a splash park. A fun part of having a summer birthday with lots of ways to cool down!

I sure love this group of kiddos. 
Eric, Jane, Ethan, and Anna
Oh my sweet child. Jane is such a diva and is not a simple creature. She is strong and can be so tough but is also very sensitive and nurturing. Jane is not always easy to parent but so easy to love.  

This particular birthday was a unicorn theme. (Along with almost every other 4 year old girl that year it seems). It was a fun theme and I enjoyed getting a little crafty. 


Since we had just moved into our new house we had her party at a gymnastics center and it was great! It did limit how many crafty things I could take on which was a good thing I think although I do love doing it. 


My friend Meg helped me out again and made this fantastic cake. It turned out perfect and was a big hit!


Even the grownups and big kids were allowed to have a little fun. 



Group picture! 

Jane was so cute with her cake and opening gifts. We did have a small hiccup when one of our friends was trying to help blow out the candle when help wasn't actually wanted. There were a few tears but we managed to turn it around by re-lighting the candle. There is a video somewhere and it is hilarious. 

Anna's gift to Jane was a big hit!

Sisters!


It was a great party with minimal cleanup (bonus!) and we're so lucky to have so many wonderful friends and family to help us celebrate our little girl. 

No comments: