It was a pretty nice day, but like usual the water was REALLY cold! I brought my shorty wet suit from my scuba days and that helped me to enjoy the water a little more. The waves weren't at their best for body surfing, but we managed to catch a couple in. We only got a little bit too much sun this time so that is always a good thing. (four years ago when Kevin and I took our road trip out to Cali we were at this same beach and got fried.) 
We were right by this cool little cave that had an underpass to another tiny beach. That beach was right next to the Boardwalk. We walked over there for a little bit before we left, but with Labor Day Weekend there were way too many people there so we left.
Kevin has to give group meeting this week and I am trying really hard to focus on studying. I only have a little longer to go so I need to push hard and finish strong! I'll be back in Kansas in only 12 days so that is pretty exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment