
Friday, September 5, 2008
Lupin
Our excitement for this week has come from Lupin. While I was doing laundry on Monday night, he seized an opportunity to sneak out without my noticing. Usually he is easy to spot, but apparently his ninja moves were in peak performance that night. It wasn't for several hours that we realized he wasn't inside (when his automatic pet feeder turned and he didn't come running was our first clue). We looked around outside...but Lupin was nowhere to be found. We waited the next day in hopes that he would be back. When he wasn't we made fliers and I contacted several shelters in the area with descriptions. Wednesday night Moria came over and helped me post the fliers around the apartments on our block. The next morning I got a call that Lupin was hanging around!! I rushed back and found him across the street in the courtyard of an apartment complex. He looked fine except for being kind of dirty. He seemed happy to be home and has been on his best behavior. Hopefully he learned something about why he isn't allowed outside. We are going to get him back in his collar though. We've been bad and haven't been making him wear it. After our scare though he is going to just have to deal with it.

Tomorrow is my graduation from the CLS program. I'm really excited to be finishing. Next week at this time I will be packing for my Kansas trip and I can't wait. Kevin gave group meeting this week and that went pretty well. He is dealing with some pretty interesting stuff right now which is making lab enjoyable.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment