Saturday, February 14, 2009

Another Ski Trip

I actually got these pictures loaded earlier this week, but the my computer was on the fritz so I haven't had a chance to write anything. Here we go....

So last Sunday we went on another 'Powderbound' ski trip up to Tahoe. It had snowed the week before and was much colder then last time. It did start snowing lightly again later in the day. Brian, Moria, and I all signed up for level 2 ski lessons this time and Kevin went for a level 2 snowboard lesson. It was great getting to work on more of our skills and we got to go on more difficult slopes to practice.


Since Kevin was in a different lesson I didn't see him most of the morning. When I saw him on one of the runs I had to get a picture.

We all are getting so much better! It was a blast and if we weren't so cold I think that I could have kept on skiing!

Sarah and Jonathan also got in on the great deal. They weren't on the bus since they were late sign ups, but we found them and were able to ski together a little bit.
Can't resist a group shot!

We finally have our car back and it is a relief. I don't mind taking the train, but it has been raining all week and I don't exactly love walking to the train station in the rain. Kevin had to reset my factory settings to my computer, but luckily he was able to back up all my files and pictures. Hopefully that fixes all the problems!

No comments: