I think we are going to have to make them again at our place in the future.
Sunday was of course Superbowl Sunday. We decided to keep it low key this year which was pretty easy to do since none of us really cared who won the game. Moria, Colin, and I decided to root for the Cardinals while Dave and Brian stayed true to the AFC by cheering on the Steelers. Kevin remained neutral and never really took a side. Here is Dave after an amazing Steelers play.
Even though the Cardinals lost, we got over it pretty quickly and were fine while watching the hour long episode of The Office that followed. A great way to spend a Sunday!
This week we have been having car issues and is becoming somewhat problematic. Nobody is entirely sure what the problem is and we are worried this is going to turn into a huge repair. Hopefully we figure out the problem soon and are back in commission. Kevin has been so great about getting the car into the shop and talking with the mechanics. I know he is as frustrated as I am with the car, but he is on his way to the shop now to talk with the guys! Thanks Kevin!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment