The last few weeks have been pretty busy and I've been sort of bad about taking pictures and posting. I did have a few pictures on my camera so I thought I'd at least post a few and catch up on what we've been up to.
In August we went up to Ridge Winery in the Santa Cruz Mountains which is only about 30 minutes from us. We went to celebrate Moria's birthday with a wine tasting and then a picnic.
Us in the picnic area.

Before we left we took some time to walk around and check out the view.

It was a clear enough day that you could see downtown San Jose....very beautiful!

Grapes!

Over the past few years I've tried several times to keep plants alive in our apartment, but we lack a good area for the plants to get sunlight and we don't have a balcony or deck so they've always just died. Earlier this summer we bought a new console table and put it by our living room table and finally had a spot. I got some thyme, parsley, oregano, and spearmint and I've actually managed to keep them alive! We've already used some of the spices for cooking and I love having them.
Kevin bought me some Calla Lilies the other day so I put them up there too! I'm loving my plants!

I wish I had more pictures, but I promise to be better!
1 comment:
How fun! Your plants look great!
Post a Comment