It was a hot day and we were definitely up for water rides.
Brian wasn't happy about us going on the 'Crazy Mouse'.
After we got home Kevin realized he couldn't find his keys. He forgot about taking them out of his pocket before going on any of the rides and we thought for sure they fell out on one of the roller coasters. He called 'lost and found' twice and I felt bad but I was thinking..they are gone for good. The next day Great America called him and they had found his keys!!! I went and picked them up on Wed. We are thinking they fell out on this one water ride we did and they found them in the raft we were in. He's just lucky they found him...what are the chances?!?!
The rest of the week was pretty busy just like the last few have been. Kevin has been working long hours in the Lazer Lab and I had to work this last weekend. We did have Sarah and Jonathan over for dinner on Friday night and had a really fun time with them. I was off today (Monday) and had a chance to kind of relax and take care of a few errands.
Kevin had a softball game tonight and I'm so mad I forgot the camera. I made brownies and rice krispie treats for the boys and Kevin had an awesome game. He struck out 4 people and had several good hits! They went into an extra inning, but ended up losing by 1 run. Still a really fun game though. I don't usually get to go to many since I usually work until 8pm. Last game I got to play since they were short one...but I didn't mind just cheering them on!!
No comments:
Post a Comment