Friday, November 20, 2009

Lots of Football

I've sort of been slacking in the blog world. I've had these pictures up for a few days now and I'm finally getting to the typing part on my break at work. I'll we quick so I can catch up on some other posts I need to make.

Flashback to 2 weeks ago.....

Stanford takes on the #7 Oregon Ducks. We enjoyed a nice roasted duck during tailgating in hopes of a win. Here is our duck...

A devastating 2-3 Flip Cup loss to annoying, rude, arrogant Oregon fans. It was a sad moment :(

A pre-game group shot (some of us).

Kevin picking on Pete for wearing his Oregon gear and sitting in the Stanford student section.
A cute couple :) We looked this happy after every touchdown that Stanford made. (and there were a lot!)
Rushing the field after an amazing win that got Stanford ranked 25 in one ranking and 27 in another. The game was AWESOME!!!!
Next day, Kevin's flag football team in their first play off game.
Halftime.
Kevin's team won!!!

Stanford Cardinal update: Last week Stanford took on USC in their territory and slaughtered them. Taking away USC's chances of a Rose Bowl on their own field was extremely satisfying. Tomorrow Stanford takes on Cal at home in the "Big Game". We are hoping for another big win! While the stars have to align just right with losses from several teams, the chance still exists for Stanford to make it to the Rose Bowl! We'll just have to wait and see!!!


No comments: