Some of you may have seen the reality show 'So You Think You Can Dance'. I'm in love with this show. I love watching all of the dancers do so many amazing routines. I watched some a couple of summers ago, but last summer I skipped it since I was studying for my final and board exams. This summer though, I was able to get into it again. (Thanks to DVR!!!!) Moria and I were the instigators, but both Kevin and Brian watched with us and got pretty into it even if they wont admit it. The show has now moved to the fall, but last week was the top 10 tour from season 4 (this last summer). We were lucky enough to get AMAZING tickets in the front row.
The show was in San Jose so we grabbed dinner beforehand. Kevin and Brian agreed not to smile at all.

Moria and I weren't afraid to show our excitement.

We were very excited to see all these people that we got to know via the shows interviews and dances and it was so cool to see them up close and personal.

One of our favorite Bollywood routines started the show off with a bang.

An awesome group number!

Evan and Randi doing a cool number. Evan was fun to watch and one of the few Broadway style dancers on the show.

This was a funky crazy routine and it is actually Kevin's favorite routine. Brandon and Jeanette killed it and we loved seeing their expressions so close. The dance was fantastic.

The 'Addiction' number gave us goosebumps again.

The top 3 guys performed a cool piece that I really enjoyed.

Another 'Brandon and Jeanette routine'. We were all upset when Jeannette was voted out too early. (Kevin especially took it hard and to be honest she really should have been in the top 4. An emotional piece by another couple got her booted off the show too early.)

This dance was one of our favorites also. It is danced by Jason and Jeannie (The winner of season 4). It was actually choreographed by a former contestant which was really cool too.

The only thing we were bummed about was one person who we were excited to watch dance was apparently injured and only made brief appearances. We were disappointed to miss Phillip, but the show was fantastic and I'm so glad we were able to go and have such great seats.
No comments:
Post a Comment