Saturday, September 25, 2010

Trivia Night

The Graduate Student Center (GSC) does a monthly trivia night. We had never been before...mostly because we suck at trivia, but we thought it would fun to check it out. Our team didn't end up doing too bad although I'm not sure how much I ended up contributing. I offered to take our sheets up to be scored after a few of the rounds so I guess I earned by keep.

Kevin balancing a bunch of pitchers while helping clean up after the event.

Our team! While we didn't win we still did okay. I hope we can go again next time and try to win at least one round. It was also fun because we got to meet Colin's girlfriend. She lives in Canada where they are from and it was exciting to put a face with the name and stories we've heard over the years.

No comments: