Thursday, December 2, 2010

Last Game: Stanford vs Oregon State

This past weekend we hosted our final tailgate of the season. It was fairly low key since many people were out of town for the holiday weekend but enjoyable nonetheless. It was raining as we were setting up, but luckily it stopped for the remainder of the day. It was still plenty cold though.

It has been a blast this year organizing these events and while I'm sad football season has come to an end Kevin and I are both a little relieved to be done with tailgates. Our trunk has been filled with tailgate stuff all season and I am ready to clean out the car.

Some of the guys before heading into the game.


Kevin was able to make it down on the field one last time for the year.
Since Miguel only started watching football this year he is still working on learning what is going on. I did my best to try and explain stuff so hopefully I was an okay teacher.

Stanford shut out Oregon State 38-0 in an amazing finish to an awesome season. With Boise State's upset lost to Nevada last weekend, Stanford was able to move up in the BCS polls to #4. Hopefully they stay there after Auburn and Oregon play this weekend and that way they aren't denied a BCS bowl game. I can't wait to find out where they are headed!

No comments: