Yesterday marked the end of yet another week of pregnancy. It is crazy how fast things seem to be going now. I finally put a few belly pics up on Facebook after several requests for them. I guess I was waiting because I didn't really feel like there was much to see until recently. Looking back at my 11 week belly shot (if you can even call it that) I think...I look pregnant now!!!
Things have been going pretty well. Same story with the mucus vomit but according to my doctor that might just be one of the things that lasts for me the entire pregnancy. Lucky me! (but seriously...I can think of much worse things...I do have to remind myself of that during though). No nausea, but last night right before bed I had to throw up out of nowhere. Not fun. My face is still full of blackheads that could rival a teenager and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Kevin has been my photographer and we thought it was his turn for a photo op.
Things have been going pretty well. Same story with the mucus vomit but according to my doctor that might just be one of the things that lasts for me the entire pregnancy. Lucky me! (but seriously...I can think of much worse things...I do have to remind myself of that during though). No nausea, but last night right before bed I had to throw up out of nowhere. Not fun. My face is still full of blackheads that could rival a teenager and I don't see that changing anytime soon.
Kevin has been my photographer and we thought it was his turn for a photo op.
| Kevin at 22 weeks |
My doctor's appointment went very well. Baby K's heartbeat was at 150 bpm and my uterus is measuring at 22cm. I guess you should be within 1cm of however many weeks you are. I'm 23 weeks so right on track. We've signed up for our "Preparing for Childbirth" classes through the hospital and we'll start those at the end of October. We're also going to take a breastfeeding, infant/child CPR, and baby boot camp class. (They had a 3 for 2 deal and are only 1 evening each) Before my next appointment in 4 weeks I get to go in for lab work including the gestational diabetes screening test. I'm not looking forward to drinking the sugar drink but everyone has to do it so I'll get through it. Hopefully I pass and don't have to do the 3 hour test!
Other pregnancy experiences I've had include: wondering if I just peed a little while coughing/sneezing/vomiting, going from feeling great to famished in a matter of minutes, feeling painfully full after a few bites when I was just famished 5 minutes ago, getting hot while sleeping, only sleeping a few hours at a time because I have to pee.
That's all I can think of right now but I'm sure there will be more soon enough!

1 comment:
Looking great! Cant wait to see you in October! Love serena
Post a Comment