This past weekend Kevin and I celebrated our 30th birthday's. Kevin actually turned 30 at the beginning of May and I'm not until the beginning of June but since Joe was in town we thought it would be fun to combine them.
Thomas and Serena invited us over and grilled up a bunch of yummy food. From chicken, to pork loin, to veggies, and pineapple. Delicious! Grandma Patti brought cupcakes from Mad Eliza's and we had a wonderful time!

This picture was a little back lit but I love Adell's expression. She's been doing this face a lot lately and it cracks us up. We sure love that little girl.
Thomas and Serena invited us over and grilled up a bunch of yummy food. From chicken, to pork loin, to veggies, and pineapple. Delicious! Grandma Patti brought cupcakes from Mad Eliza's and we had a wonderful time!
This picture was a little back lit but I love Adell's expression. She's been doing this face a lot lately and it cracks us up. We sure love that little girl.
| Anna snuggling Grandma! |
It was nice going out for the evening. While Kevin and I have been on dates here and there we are usually only gone for a few hours max. It was the longest I'd been away from Anna and it was hard to relax at first but eventually I did and I had a great evening!
I attempted getting a video of Thomas and Kevin dancing but it was too dark and didn't really turn out well. They were both covered in sweat by the end of the night and I'm pretty sure I saw Thomas limping a bit the next day...
We were all a little tired the next day and I think everyone took a nap. Mine was with Anna and it was wonderful. Being 30 isn't so bad.

No comments:
Post a Comment