Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Uncle Love!

I'm starting to get a backed up on pictures for the month so I'm going to try and get a few posts in over the next few days.

Anna has been enjoying getting to spend time with all of her Uncles!
Enjoying some sun with Uncle James
 I love this one because she was really reaching for that toy. Of course once she got it it went straight in her mouth.
"Give me that toy!"
 James and Scott work evening shift and it's nice when they come over for lunch or to hang out during the day.

Scott kept messing with Anna by putting her headband on funny. She didn't seem to mind to much since she had her rings to suck on.
Hanging with Uncle Scott
 Uncle Joe has been in town all week and we've enjoyed spending time with him.

We're going to miss Joe when he heads back to Austin but luckily we'll get to see him again in a couple of months.
Love you Uncle Joe!
 I'm missing current pictures with Uncle Thomas so I'll have to get on that soon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: