Last weekend we celebrated Anna's birthday with a party. Our theme was "Our little pumpkin is turning One" which is why you will see lots of pumpkins.

I made iced pumpkin cookies (not my grandma's exact recipe but it received her stamp of approval so I was pretty proud of that). There were pumpkin shaped sugar cookies which I did not make but they were very delicious.
I made iced pumpkin cookies (not my grandma's exact recipe but it received her stamp of approval so I was pretty proud of that). There were pumpkin shaped sugar cookies which I did not make but they were very delicious.
There was also cake!
Kevin worked on a slide show of pictures from Anna's first year. It was crazy going through them and thinking about how much she has grown and changed.
Anna enjoyed the gift opening portion. She loved the cards, the paper, the toys, books, clothes, and especially the stuffed animals. She gave each one she got a HUGE kiss on the face.
Anna's new wagon. Not exactly meant for real babies but she enjoyed being put inside of it and pushed around.
Not exactly sure what we were expecting from Anna with the cake but I think with all the people looking at her singing Happy Birthday she was a little overwhelmed.

1 comment:
Cara -
I had so much fun helping you with Anna's first birhtday. She is such a sweet baby!
Love Grandma Patti
Post a Comment