Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Anna's 1st Halloween

I'm a little behind in getting this post up but I figured better late than never! We had so much fun with Anna on her 1st Halloween. The day before Kevin's work was having a trunk or treat event for all the kid's so Anna and I made the drive to Lenexa to check it out. We thought it would be a good opportunity for me to see where Kevin's been spending his days and to meet some co-workers.

It was pouring rain so everything got moved inside. It was a little crazy for the older kids hopped up on sugar but it was nice for the younger ones. There was a cool fish tank in the common area and Anna loved it. 

Kevin made it home a little earlier than usual on Halloween evening so we could take Anna around in her costume. Before heading over to my parents though we had to have a little play time. This girl just wants to touch that keyboard!

Sporting the candy corn leggings AND her strawberry costume.

Happy Halloween Grandma Paula!

Hailie and Seth were already out trick or treating by the time we made it over and they pulled in some pretty good candy! A little later we took Anna across the street and next door to see the Sack's and Sexson's. I may or may not have eaten her candy :)

Kevin borrowed a banana costume and I had originally planned to be a fruit farmer. I never really got around to it so I went as myself. Perhaps next year I'll get a costume together. 

Anna's hat was a little small but I think that had it fit she wouldn't have left it on anyway. This child pulls her socks, bows, and hats off the second she can get her hand to them.

It was a fun day! Looking forward to next Halloween when Anna is walking around!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: