Monday, November 25, 2013

November fun

I've been a terrible blogger this month! My only post was from Halloween! My goal is to get several posts up before the end of the month. Here we go!

November has been a pretty busy month. Anna got to see the buffalo out at the farm for the first time.

Kevin and I spent some time in Kansas City house hunting. We found a few that we've liked but we haven't made any offers yet. Still waiting for the "right" one to come along. There aren't any pictures from those trips so instead you get a picture of Anna in a basket!

Spent some time watching Daddy and his brothers play football in the front yard. There was more playing with legos than watching them but we had fun outside.

I couldn't believe I got this picture so it had to get posted.

It's been getting colder outside so we've been trying to stay warm. I really wish this child would leave her little socks on in the car. Luckily we have a couple pairs of shoes that she'll allow us to put on which helps the sock situation tremendously. 
Loving my little cutie bug in jeans!
 We try to enjoy any sunlight whenever we can! This hat is actually Hailie's and it was a miracle that Anna allowed it to stay put!

Another basket shot!

This little lady has become so animated with her expressions and gets cuter all the time....at least I think so :)

Somebody got some new cowboy boots....

Cheese!


Stay tuned for Anna's 1st birthday party....can't believe our little bug will be turning one this week!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: