I still need to get a 15 month update up (even though we have a 16 month old now!) but I wanted to post a few pictures from February first.
Anna enjoying her chair with one of her favorite books. This girl loves her books!
After the big snowstorm we had I wanted to get Anna out to play in the snow. She wasn't a big fan of being put in the snow...may have been too deep...but she loved walking around next to it.
We didn't stay out very long but she looked so cute in her winter getup that I had to get as many pictures as possible.
| Baby it's cold outside! |
I left one of the pantry doors open and somebody saw this as an opportunity.
| Busted! |
Crackers please!
After the snow there were a couple of nice days so we took advantage and went for a walk by the lake. It was Anna's first time actually getting to walk around outside in decent weather. She got a taste for it and has wanted more ever since....too bad the weather didn't care and got crummy again!
Anna enjoyed the packing up process for our big move. Mostly so she could explore the boxes and climb on top of them. She has become quite the climber.
Anna's cousin Adell came over one day and the girls had fun dressing up Grandma's play clothes. I wish we had a video of her running around in this cape. She was so excited and it was absolutely adorable.
She played pretty hard that evening and I think she slept pretty hard that night. We need to play dress up more often :)
No comments:
Post a Comment