Still can't believe that Jane turned 7 months old last week! These were probably the toughest pictures to get so far. Partially my fault since I knew she'd want to eat the tutu. As you would expect she enjoys putting everything in her mouth. You can't tell from these pictures but Jane is still a super happy baby. She loves laughing...especially at her big sister.
This girl has been rolling up a storm this month. When playing on her back or tummy and you walk out of the area for even just a minute she's usually not at all where you left her.
When sitting Jane has become much more stable. She sits great and wants anything and everything around her. We are trying to explain to Anna that if she puts something close to Jane she will grab it and then put it in her mouth. It hasn't quite sunk in yet.
While going after toys she gets soooo close to getting up on her hands and knees. If it weren't for that silly leg she'd be there. She's a motivated little girl so I wouldn't be surprised if she figured it out any day now.
I was struggling to get classic Jane smiles this day. I think it was a little too close to nap time but we still thought the picture was funny. This little lady is such a little chunk. I love her chubbiness and it's been really nice to be able to use a lot more of Anna's clothes then I thought we were going to be able to use. Right now the girls are in the same size diaper (although Anna gets the next size up at night and could wear the next size during the day). It's made packing the diaper bag that much easier.
I thought taking off the tutu would help but then Jane just stared at me like I was a crazy person. At least you can see her hair sticking straight up in the back. We try combing it down but it just goes right back up. Love it.
Over this past month Jane has become much more chatty. Lots of "blah blah", "ah-blah", "mamamama". I know she isn't referring to me as mama but I love hearing her little voice say it anyway.
Sleep has been a little bit better over the last few weeks. We made a few changes and they have helped things so much. I wish Jane could have a better morning nap but she's forced to be flexible since we are out and about most mornings during the week. At least the girls have had more overlapping during afternoon naps lately. It's not a guarantee but when it happens it is amazing. I can get so much done!
Jane just seems so much older this month. Our baby is growing up so fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment