Friday, January 23, 2015

Pictures: 6 months & 2 years

Just before Christmas we had Jane's 6 month pictures taken. We used this time to also get some 2 year pictures of Anna, and attempt a new family picture. I've had these for some time but life has been getting in the way of posting them! Life keeps getting in the way. All photo credits go to Glass Lantern Photography.


This is probably one of my favorite pictures of the girls together. I smile every time I see it.

 We had such a happy baby this day.

Anna wasn't really excited about getting her picture taken but we managed to snag a few smiles.

We can't remember what we asked her to do. She may have been messing with her dress and we told her to let us see her hands or something but the picture turned out adorable. 


She loved sitting in the rocking chair.
Getting a family picture was next to impossible. Jane just wanted to mess with Anna or Kevin's hand and it was tough to get Anna to look up at the camera with us not being behind Elena to talk to her. Next time we need to recruit a Grandma or someone to act silly to get the girls attention. 

Kisses!

Since this was technically Jane's session there are many more pictures of her.

 I love how expressive this little lady is and how she smiles sometimes with just her eyes and sometimes with her entire face. It's like happiness just radiates from her. 

Baby loves sitting in a basket!

It's always so hard to choose which pictures to post. I can't post all of them and I love them all so much. 

This set is special to me because my Grandma Koch crocheted this blanket. I love the color and the fact that she made it so I knew I had to use this for some of the pictures. 


Love my happy girl. 


No comments: