Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Keeping Busy in January

January flew by for us despite it being a quieter month. It was nice having less going on after traveling to Topeka so much in December. Even though we had fewer things going on we still managed to keep busy.

Got to love baking soda and vinegar!
Snowflake Fizzy Science
Playgroups started back up for us so we enjoyed getting back to those. We've made several friends and Anna seems to really enjoy going. I know I've enjoyed my time with other Mom's. We've organized one Mom night and have another one this weekend...Can't wait! I need to take my camera sometime but I usually have my hands full with both girls so taking pictures isn't a priority. 
Jane loves sitting up!
The girls love playing together and do pretty well (considering). Anna always informs us "I want go see Jane" and "I want play with Jane". 

I was in the kitchen and I asked Anna to go get a toy for Jane to play with. I walked around the corner to find this. Pretty cute. 
If one toy is good...25 must be great!
We've had colds and runny noses at our house which has been no fun at all. For about 3 days we were stuck inside (which was even more sad since it was nice out). While poor sick Jane was sleeping we did a little Valentine craft. 

Kevin often says "What are my two girls doing?" Now when Anna is sitting next to Jane or we are holding both of them at the same time Anna will say "Two girls doing!" and giggles like crazy. 

We love how they light up around one another. 



Love that they love each other!


While they love each other we still have to watch Anna pretty closely. Usually she is giving too hard of a hug and will knock Jane over or bumps her head with a toy on accident but every now and then she'll get a little rough on purpose. Overall all they do great together though!

No comments: