Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Anna firsts

There were several "firsts" for Anna this month. My baby girl is growing up so fast. We were in town for my cousin Kelly's bridal shower (I didn't get ANY pictures at the shower) and afterward we met up out at the farm for dinner. My cousin Janell and her family have recently moved back to Kansas for a year and we were excited to see them and finally meet her four beautiful boys!

Uncle Wayne took us out to watch the buffalo being fed. Despite the frown in the picture Anna loved it and has already asked to go out and see them again. 







I love this one of the kids looking out. It was difficult to get any of them to turn around for a good picture. 

This was the best smile I could get. Such a fun evening!

We stayed in Topeka that evening and the next day we took Anna to her first movie. We were planning on going to see Inside Out but somehow I mixed up the times we ended up watching Minions. I didn't enjoy it that much (I actually dozed off for a little bit) but Anna had fun eating popcorn and eating candy with her cousin Adell. 

We finally got around to turning Anna's crib into a toddler bed. I wasn't sure how it was going to go but it went surprisingly well. She slept all night and didn't try to climb out at all. I think she was ready and I'm glad that we didn't rush it.  She has since figured out she can get out and bring toys or books into bed with her but she always comes back to bed. It's funny to see how much stuff she accumulates after naps sometimes. 

Jane also likes climbing in and the two bounce and giggle. Jane may have had a couple falls out of the bed but has since figured out how to be careful and get out safely. 



Love this little lady!

No comments: