I had hoped to get started on the month of August before the start of the new month but at least I'm only one month behind now instead of two! I thought I would kick off the month by loading a few pictures from my phone.
My Mom and Dad had a wedding to attend in KC so Hailie and Seth were with us. Kevin had been dying to play laser tag some more so we made an evening out of it. I chased the girls around the arcade while Kevin and the older kids went a round. Then I was able to play a game with them too.
![]() |
| Our teams won both times! |
Jane had a great time wandering around poking her fingers into the token return. I didn't realize that is what she was doing until I saw tokens in her hand. I think she found at least 6 tokens until Hailie and Seth caught on and found the rest.
Didn't stop her from looking though!
Anna wanted to play the games soooo bad but they were all a little challenging for a tiny little thing like her.
Now we just can't wait for the girls to be old enough so that they can play laser tag too!
We had a make your own pizza night and Anna was really into it. Jane isn't quite ready to participate yet buy enjoyed watching Anna work away.
Pizza!
We went to a Music with Mar class and Jane enjoyed working on her yoga skills.
Open gym at Lenexa Community Center. It is so nice having indoor places to run around at when it is so hot outside!
Both girls like to crawl under the stools in the kitchen. I thought they were pretty cute getting under one together. They did need a little help getting out though.
A little double trouble downstairs while I was getting ready one morning. Almost every puzzle we own on the floor. It only took about 15 minutes to put them all back together. I ended up moving some of the puzzles out of reach.
More posts to follow soon. Kevin cleaned up my computer some so it is running much faster giving me more motivation to get blogging!

No comments:
Post a Comment