Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Anna's 1st Haircut

This month we finally got around to getting Anna's hair cut for the first time. I'd been putting it off for sentimental reasons (those curls!) and a lack of time but it had been getting tough to comb so it was definitely time. 

We went to this place in Olathe called Shear Madness that is made for kids and designed to keep them distracted. They even had little T.V.'s in front of each chair. 

I almost wish there were fewer distractions. That place was a mad house and there was so much noise. (It was a Saturday so I won't make that mistake again). It made getting a cute 1st Haircut picture kind of difficult.  


Goodbye curls :(


She was a trooper though (it may have been the promise of ice cream afterward) and she looks so cute. It is slightly shorter than I would have liked but it is so much easier to deal with.  

Overall I'd say it was a successful first haircut!
1st Haircut!


No comments: