Hailie had her 8th grade promotion and luckily it was on a day that we had no commitments so the girls and I were able to make the trip to Topeka for it. Jane immediately found someone to read a book to her before things got started.
I can hardly believe that Hailie is going to be in High School next year. It makes me feel a little old. I can still remember holding her as a baby and it doesn't seem like that many years could have gone by already.
After the promotion Anna was all about Hailie.
| Cousin Love! |
Love this picture!
We couldn't get the littles to look at the camera but I still like this picture with the first child I ever fell in love with. Love you Hailie!
| 3 out of 4 of my favorite girls! |
Mom and Dad were able to pick up Seth a little early from school that day (it was early release and the last day of school) so we went out to lunch to celebrate.
The girls other Grandma and Grandpa brought Adell into town so that they could take her and Anna to a dance recital (Kevin's cousin's daughter- they live in Olathe too). Jane was a little bummed to not be going (definitely not old enough to make it through an entire recital) but she was happy to be in matching dresses with the big girls.
There was quite a bit of rain one week so we had to go in search of puddles. The next cul-de-sac over has a nice big one.
| Jump! |
I love how happy stomping in some water can make a child.
No comments:
Post a Comment