Monday, October 31, 2016

Huff 'N Puff 2016

On a whim we decided to get up early and take the girls to Topeka for Huff 'N Puff. Jane wasn't happy about being woke up and frowned most of the way there but she loved it. While even ran into Uncle Thomas, Aunt Serena, and Adell so there was an awesome bonus!

Anna sure loves her cousin
 We picked up breakfast on the way and that made the girls happy too.


The girls really enjoyed watching all the balloons take off. I only wish there were a few more so it would last a little longer. 

Kevin and Thomas

The Dads with the girls!

I thought this picture was so sweet with Aunt Serena, Adell, and Anna. 

It was a fun morning. After the balloons, we had another breakfast with Grandma and while Jane napped we went went over to let Adell and Anna play some more. Then we stopped by Uncle James and Aunt Michelle's house for a little bit too. A great day and I'm so glad we decided to go!

Edit: I found this picture on my phone and thought I'd throw it in. Proof I was there!

No comments: