Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Random Fall Fun

One morning when we didn't have to be anywhere and Anna and Jane ended up spending over and hour working on their sticker activity books.

 I looked over and and saw Anna helping Jane with something and it made me smile. 

We coordinated with some friends to go to Whimical Woods at Ernie Miller Nature Center. 
Anna and Jane with Louis
There were various stations on a walk through the trails. Different characters told stories and shared facts about animals. 

At one of the stations they pulled out a tarantula. I took a picture but I can't stand looking at it so I've opted to not post it. Instead I'm sharing this adorable photo of this cute little owl. 

On a nice evening we ordered pizza and had dinner outside before roasting a few marshmallows over the fire pit. 


Lately Anna has been having fun pushing Jane in the swing and they made up a game where Jane knocks down all the chairs after Anna sets them up. They were entertained for the longest time.

Me with my handsome man!


The girls have been working hard on riding their bikes and one of their favorite things to do is to ride around the cul-de-sac and play P.J Masks where either Kevin and I are the bad guys and they have to catch us. 

Kevin has been working with the girls and they've improved so much on the bikes since the summer. We're so proud of how hard they have worked. 

In Anna's pre-k class they send each student home with Cookie the Cat. After making some memories the kids draw pictures/write about what they did with Cookie before bringing her back to school. Anna LOVES Cookie and we made lots of memories including taking her out for a spin on the bike as well. 

Jane brought her Cat out for a spin as well. 

I'll have more random photos when I comb through the pictures taken on our phones. It may be a while but I'm starting to make a little progress. 

No comments: