Thursday, November 30, 2017

Family Pictures

Over Labor Day weekend we had a family photo session scheduled. Our photographer, Elena, over at Glass Lantern Photography was only a few weeks from going on maternity leave and I really wanted to squeeze a session in before that. 

Elena brought some darling tiebacks she'd made for the girls to wear and Anna and Jane absolutely loved them. 



As usual it was difficult for me to choose which photos to post so there are a lot. 








These dresses were a last minute addition. Sparkly Grandma just happened to send me a photo of them the week before our session. Then I found these cowboy boots and I HAD to use them!









Some of these photos will be making their appearance on some holiday cards if I can get organized enough to send them and decide which to use of Anna and Jane. I realize I'm extraordinarily biased but I think they are darling and that Elena captured some incredible moments with them. 

No comments: