Wednesday, April 24, 2019

March 2018

 I still want to post photos of our old house side by side but I haven't been able to get to that. I keep saying I'm just going to do a couple posts about big events like birthday's and vacations but then I see all the photos and want to post them. I'll try and keep it quick.

We finally got to meet Reed back in March 2018 when Amy came back to Kansas for a visit.  We all fell in love with him immediately of course!

He is such a sweet kid and has the best eyes and smile!

The girls couldn't get enough of him and they would have liked him to stay forever. 


With only a week left before our move we had Easter at our house with Kevin's brother and his family. 


Egg hunts are always fun. 


I love our yearly photo Anna, Adell and Jane all together with their eggs!



There was a big Copp family get together to celebrate various birthdays. I wanted to post this photo of Grandad. He's had so many health issues these past few years and we're very fortunate we still have him with us. This is from year 87 but he's still with us at 88! Grandmom had a health scare last year too but she's amazing and is still doing great as well. 


We had a little fun with some eggsperiments. Reminds me that we need to do this again! 




1 comment:

Laura Ludwick said...

Please keep posting, I always check. I love watching the children grow up.